Thank you for visiting our web page. It is with
great pleasure that we can assist you in your human resources-related
needs and/or search for employment with the City of San Fernando.
Our goal in Personnel is to provide the community with the most
qualified employees who will give San Fernando residents
and businesses the best quality services. The Personnel Division
Team consists of three highly dedicated associates who proudly
provide services in support of City departments and the community
in the following areas:
- Classification Plan - Recruitment and selection, classification/compensation.
- Employee/Employer Relations - Labor relations including negotiations
and contract administration.
- Employee Benefit Administration - Including medical, dental, vision and life insurances,
retirement (PERS), deferred
compensation, and leaves.
- Liability Claims Administration -
General liability claims filed against the City.
Compensation Claims Administration - Employee industrial
injury claims, including follow-up and after
care of employees.
- Employee Safety Program – Schedule and
coordinate monthly safety committee meetings, and coordinate
- Blood Drives – Schedule and coordinate
blood drives to benefit the community.
Why should one choose to work for or visit the City of San Fernando?
are a few great reasons to join us:
- San Fernando City Employees take great pride in
working for the City of San Fernando and work together as a
- San Fernando has a rich cultural history with
a population of 24,564.
- San Fernando residents take great
pride in their community and redevelopment projects; check
out our Regional
Pool Facility Project.
- San Fernando proudly offers accessible city services,
a responsive government, low business taxes and a range of
programs for all ages.
- The City of San Fernando is a great place